#5. Niki Goneva
Described by the club as ‘a real coup’ and ‘deadly finisher’ when the winger joined from relegated Newcastle Falcons ahead of the 2019/20 season. However, the 35-year-old, who had been a prolific try scorer throughout his career, had finally started to slow down. He didn’t cross the whitewash in any of his six Premiership outings for Quins that season.
- England international set for shock code switch ahead World Cup
- Tom Youngs reveals emotional final team talk to Leicester Tigers teammates
- Zinzan Brooke picks the best XV of all-time – leaves out Carter and McCaw
- “Criminally underrated” – 5 most underrated players in world rugby right now
- LIST: Five England stars interesting post-rugby playing plans