Racing 92 and Toulon had been interested in securing a transfer for Sale Sharks centre and England international Tuilagi.
Manu Tuilagi has signed a new two-year contract at Sale Sharks.
The 29-year-old moved to the AJ Bell Stadium last summer after his decade of service to Leicester Tigers came to an abrupt end following a contract dispute.
With the centre only making seven appearances for Sale due to a long Achilles injury lay-off, Tuilagi has declared his delight at committing himself to the club until 2023.
Despite reported interest in the Samoa-born player from France and Japan, he has again ignored lucrative offers to move abroad.
Tuilagi has agreed to remain at Sale for at least another season, with the option of extending his stay with the Sharks until the end of the 2022-23 campaign.
- The exciting England XV Eddie Jones should select for summer Tests
- Three England players selected in Warren Gatland’s dream Lions XV
- Top 5 Highest paid players in the Gallagher Premiership revealed
- Adam Jones picks 55 stone Lions front-row to dominate the Springboks
LIST: Every Gallagher Premiership team’s three highest-paid players
- Taulupe Faletau – £475,000
- Anthony Watson – £350,000
- Jonathan Joseph – £325,000
- Charles Piutau – £1,000,000
- Steve Luatua – £620,000
- Semi Radradra – £521,000
- Stuart Hogg – £550,000
- Henry Slade – £450,000
- Jonny Gray – £400,000