New Zealand superstar Sonny Bill Williams has revealed his sons would prefer playing for the Springboks instead of All Blacks.
The 36-year-old married South African model Alana Raffie in 2013.
The Williams’ have four children, daughters Iman and Aisha, and sons Zaid and Essa.
“Cape Town is my second home,” Williams told ruck.co.uk.
“Maybe one day my two boys might be playing in Green and Gold.
“They’ve told me that’s what they’d like.
“They love the Springboks.”
- The James Haskell and Owen Farrell vlog from 2016 is still brilliant
- How George Kruis spent his first week of ‘retirement’
- Eight of the worst individual England performances in rugby history
- How England would line-up if Rassie Erasmus was in charge
- The 5 players who were dubbed the next Jonah
Sonny Bill Williams snubs Dan Carter from his dream team
Incredibly, Williams couldn’t find a place for former team-mates Dan Carter and Richie McCaw, who played a combined 260 test matches for the All Blacks.
5. Quade Cooper (Australia)
Williams said: “You just have to watch some of his highlights videos on the football field to realise what a talent he is. He’s another guy who can just create something out of nothing and I don’t think gets the credit he deserves.”