Australia punished late French errors to snatch a 23-21 victory at the death with Noah Lolesio kicking the match-winning penalty in Brisbane.
Les Bleus led by 15 points in the first half after two Gabin Villiere tries but Wallabies captain Michael Hooper’s late try closed France’s lead to one.
France then kicked a penalty to touch but fumbled the resulting line-out and Australia won the decisive penalty.
- LIST: Five rugby players who voluntarily retired in their 20s
- Lions game could be CANCELLED after positive coronavirus test
- RANKED: The five fastest international rugby players of all-time
- Maggie Alphonsi picks just two Englishmen in her Lions test XV
- Daniel Craig ranks his three favourite rugby players EVER!