A favourite has emerged from the pack to sign Nick Abendanon when he departs Clermont Auvergne at the end of the season.
According to The Rugby Paper, the former England fullback is looking at a move to either the Premiership or Pro14 next season to extend his career.
Glasgow Warriors are the club who have reportedly emerged as the favourite to sign the 33-year-old when he leaves France after five years next summer.
He made the move to Clermont in 2014 after a highly successful career at Bath which saw him earn 207 caps for the English side, during an eight-year spell.
After a string of impressive performances for Clermont in the 2014/2015 Champions Cup, Abendanon was awarded 2015 European player of the year.
- 20 Players Who Looked So Different In Their Youth
- INSPIRING | Rugby players who overcame disabilities
- Ranked! The experience at every Premiership ground
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- 20 things we miss about rugby in the 90s