A report in The Rugby Paper has linked Louis Lynagh, the son of Wallabies legend Michael, with a move to Leicester Tigers.
The versatile back, who made his Premiership debut for Harlequins against Tigers towards the end of the 2019/20 season, will be out of contract in 2021.
According to the report, the Tigers hierarchy were that impressed with the speedster that they have earmarked him as a top transfer target.
Internationally, the 19-year-old is yet to declare his allegiance, but has represented England at age-grade, captaining England U16. and playing for the U18’s and U19’s.
- 5 retired rugby players who are in the shape of their life
- Piers Morgan has selected his all-time greatest XV
- Lawrence Dallaglio select his 2021 British Lions XV
- Warren Gatland names his 11 ‘certainties’ for 2021 Lions XV
LIST | 4 legends sons looking to follow in their famous fathers’ footsteps in 2021
1. Louis Lynagh
- Age: 19
- Club: Harlequins
- Position: Fullback
- Dad: Michael Lynagh (Australia)