When is the Lions squad announcement? Warren Gatland will confirm his 36-man travelling party to face the Springboks on 6 May.
With time quickly running out, SkyBet has has priced up the most likely British & Irish Lions squad for the upcoming tour.
Gatland will have a lot of tough calls to make between now and picking his Lions squad, but the bookies reckon they’ve already figured out which players will head to South Africa.
Check out who makes their 36-man squad based on the current odds. Correct of 24th April, 2021.
- Stuart Hogg – Scotland (1/20)
- Josh Adams – Wales (1/10)
- Jonny May – England (1/10)
- Anthony Watson – England (1/5)
- Liam Williams – Wales (1/4)
- Louis Rees-Zammit – Wales (1/2)
- Robbie Henshaw – Ireland (1/10)
- George North – Wales (1/5)
- Jonathan Davies – Wales (1/5)
- Garry Ringrose – Ireland (1/2)