Courtney Lawes tackle. Almost a sensational intercept try from Tonga fullback Telusa Veainu was denied by the England captain.
Veainu takes the ball deep inside his own half and accelerates up the line, skipping inside Freddie Steward and straightening up towards the chalk once more.
The full-back thinks he’s in, but out of nowhere comes England captain Lawes and Veainu spills the ball in the tackle inches from the target.
Courtney Lawes tackle.
- “Sexton one of the best” – Jonny Wilkinson ranks his top five fly-halves
- The greatest rugby XV that ever lived: Three England players selected
- ‘Get the f— down!’ – Three brilliant stories from James Haskell’s new book
- Revised England team with captain Owen Farrell set to be ruled out
- “Quicker than me” – Jason Robinson reveals England’s fastest ever player