Some moments in England v Wales historic rivalry will be remembered forever.
We’ll remember them because we might have heard the story, we might have watched it unfold on our television screens, or we might have even been there when that unforgettable moment took place. But sometimes, we will remember them forever because we have the pictures right there in front of us.
Some photos have become as much a part of this rivalry’s history as the players and achievements that they often portray.
1) Determined to put to bed the idea they were soft, England’s players decided to take the Five Nations fight to Wales in a very literal sense in 1987
2) England 25-28 Wales: England look dejected as Wales claim a monumental win at Twickenham
3) Wales second row Geoff Wheel (left) and England captain Bill Beaumont mid-disagreement during England’s victory over Wales in 1980
4) The Duke of Cambridge sings the national anthem next to Prince Harry at Twickenham in September
5) Jonny Wilkinson consoles Wales’ captain Gareth Thomas after their massive defeat to England in 2007 with a handshake at the final whistle
6) Despite Wales’ eventual loss, Stephen Jones’ try in the quarter-finals against England is reputed as one of the best team tries in World Cup history.
7) Scott Gibbs’ sensational Wembley score to defeat England 32-31 in 1999. The try was voted as the best of all-time in Wales Online’s readers’ poll
8) Wales made it back-to-back Six Nations triumphs as they finished the tournament in style with a 30-3 last-day Millennium Stadium triumph in 2013
9) The reason we all love rugby (friendship and comradery)
10) Mike Brown throwing his toys out the pram for once