5. George North becomes youngest try scorer, 2011: Aged just 19 years and 166 days, the winger became the youngest man to score in the history of the tournament.
4. Japan beat South Africa in greatest Rugby World Cup shock ever, 2015: This was the biggest shock in rugby history, bar none, the kind of result that creates ripples beyond mere sport.
3. David Kirk lifts the Webb Ellis Cup for New Zealand, 1987: Kirk, the captain, celebrated winning the tournament after a 29-9 victory over France at Eden Park.
2. Jonny Wilkinson dropped ‘for World Cup glory’, 2003: The kick went over and England beat Australia 20-17 in Sydney to claim their first World Cup.
1. Nelson Mandela gives Francois Pienaar the William Webb Ellis Cup, 1995: One of the most iconic moments in all sport.