It’s time to start your own rugby adventure.
1. Rugby training is a test of physical fitness, strength, coordination and stamina, it’ll be the best work out of your life. Better than any gym workout. Trust us.
2. There is something about having your head wedged in between someone’s legs, and sharing communal showers and ice baths, that develops unbreakable bonds. It’s hard to explain the feeling but you’ll want to put everything on the line for your team mates.
3. You’ll make friends with your opponents. Both teams take the field with a will to win but there is an ingrained respect for your opponents. You’ll probably find yourself sharing a beer or cider, or two, after the match.
4. You’ll be more attractive to the opposite sex. Mmm thighs, bums, arms, backs.. Oh and more thighs.
*Gets hot behind the collar.*
5. You don’t have to be a 6 foot beast to play – there is a position for everyone. It’s your speed, skill, strength and attitude that will determine where you’ll play on the pitch.
6. Most importantly, you’ll have fun.