#4. Peter O’Mahony (Ireland)
A flanker that plays on the edge and never fails to get under the skin of opposition fans. His late hit on Stuart Hogg and foul-mouthed war of words with the Kyle Sinckler during the 2019 Six Nations did him no favours. The sort of player you love to have, but also love to hate.
Peter O’Mahony facts:
- During his career, O’Mahony has captained Presentation Brothers College, Ireland U18, Ireland U20, Munster, Ireland and the British & Irish Lions
- O’Mahony was born in Cork, where he attended Presentation Brothers College
- The flanker captained Ireland at under-18 and under-20 levels
#3. Mike Brown (England)
In his own words, the fullback is a ‘marmite player’ with fans either loving or hating him. A skinhead who enjoys confrontation is not the traditional mould for an England No15.
Mike Brown facts:
- He has won three Six Nations Championship titles with England and two English Premiership titles with Harlequins
- Having mainly played football and little rugby, he initially wanted to play fly-half
- Brown was an integral part of the England team that won the RBS Six Nations Championship in 2016 and played every match in the 3–0 whitewash of Australia
- Brown married long term partner, fashion designer Eliza Scarlett Woodcock, the daughter of former England international footballer Tony Woodcock, in summer 2016
- He was selected by the general public for the 2014 RBS Six Nations player of the championship award