Head coach Eddie Jones has named his England training squad for the Autumn Nations Series this morning with the group set to meet up for a few days next week.
“This is an exciting squad made up of experienced players and young guys who did well in the summer and earned their place again,” said Jones.
“We have left out some experienced players but we’re really clear that the door isn’t closed to them, and we’re looking forward to seeing them work hard to get back into contention.”
Below we look at a full XV of quality players left out by the Aussie.
- 5 players praised by Alun Wyn Jones in his new book
- Study has revealed the 15 best and 15 worst stadiums
- Martin Johnson Ranks His Five Best Locks
- There’s a new fastest player in the Premiership
- Gallagher Premiership team of the week: Round 1
- 15. Elliot Daly (Saracens)
- 14. Joe Cokanasiga (Bath Rugby)
- 11. Ollie Hassell-Collins (London Irish)
- 13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby)
- 12. Ollie Devoto (Exeter Chiefs)