10. Callum Sheedy (Wales) – New to Test rugby, but it didn’t look it. Throughout, there was a whiff of calm authority about him.
9. Antoine Dupont (France) – The Six Nations player of the tournament ran the show for les Bleus once again. He’s the best in the world at what he does.
1. Mako Vunipola (England) – Got through a huge amount of work and one hit on Stander had teammates yelping in delight.
2. Jamie George (England) – Continued to accelerate ahead of his rivals for the Lions hooking duties with a tidy afternoon.
3. Samson Lee (Wales) – Up against the world-rated Mikheil Nariashvili in the scrums, but didn’t seem overly fazed — far from it, with Lee forcing a penalty or two out of his renowned opponent.