The second round of the 2020 Autumn Nations Cup is already in the books, and unfortunately only three of the four fixtures could take place.
Autumn Nations Cup Round 2 Results:
- England 18-7 Ireland
- Wales 18-0 Georgia
- Italy 28-0 Fiji
- Scotland 15-22 France
It’s that time of the week where we compile our dream side from the weekend’s action, here is RUCK’S Autumn Nations Cup Team of the Week for round two:
Autumn Nations Cup Team of the week
15. Liam Williams (Wales) – Back in his favoured position of full-back, he seemed on a mission to run the legs off Georgia throughout. He made a lot of metres and gave Wales a dash of X factor.
14. Louis Reez-Zammit (Wales) – A first Test start for the teenager, and surely the first of many Wales caps. Claimed his first try at this level with a nice finish and put in a gliding run that saw him bewilder the Georgian defence.
11. Jonny May (England) – Hadn’t touched down for England since February but clambered above Keenan before producing one from his 22 for the scrapbook.
13. Virimi Vakatawa (France) – The powerhouse centre bullied his way through for the only try of the contest at Murrayfield. He made 81 metres from his 8 carries.
12. Gael Fickou (France) – The co-captain was industrious and showed great leadership within a young backline throughout at Murrayfield. Made a lovely little inside pass in the build up to Vakatawa’s try.