South Africa winger Cheslin Kolbe was very lucky not to be punished for a head-on-head collision with Lions flanker Tom Curry.
The poor tackling technique of the Bok saw him smash into the English forward.
A similar incident in a Gallagher Premiership match saw Matt Banahan get sent off.
- Lions vs South Africa, Test Two: Who has the heavier pack?
- GET TO KNOW: Lions referee Ben O’Keeffe
- LIST: 5 early favourites to coach the Lions in 2025
- Why Gatland banished Marler and Sexton
- Warren Gatland destroys Alun Wyn Jones in press conference
Three Lions players whose stock has fallen massively this tour
#1. Taulupe Faletau
The back rower’s exclusion from the Lions side for the first Test with South Africa came after a fragmented run-in to the series during which he played bits of games here and there, including a stint at openside after Justin Tipuric picked up an injury in the campaign opener against Japan. Despite all this, he could turn it all around with an impactful performance from the bench against the Springboks this weekend.Embed from Getty Images