DID YOU KNOW? 20 things you didn’t know about England’s 6 Nations squad
Ten things you didn’t know about the England squad for the 2020 Six Nations…
1. Owen Farrell was not at first registered as a Farrell, but took mum Colleen’s family name of O’Loughlin. The couple married in 1995, changing Owen’s surname to Farrell the following year.
2. Ellis Genge suffers from the disability Dyspraxia. The condition affects the use of muscles. Different types of dyspraxia can affect writing, speech and other movements involved in learning. Forever inspiring us, the prop has gone onto help kids going through the same tough problems.
3. Fly-half Jacob Umaga is the son of former Samoa back Mike Umaga and nephew of ex-All Black Tana Umaga.
4. Ben Youngs made his senior England debut as a substitute on the wing for the injured Ugo Monye in the Calcutta Cup match against Scotland on 13 March 2010
5. A talented all-round sportsman, Josh Hodge was part of the Preston North End academy from age seven and represented Great Britain at Under 21 level at the age of 15 in clay pigeon shooting.