Eddie Jones dream team of players he’s coached throughout his stellar career could compete with any team from any generation of rugby.
The Aussie, who has coached three teams that reached World Cup finals (Australia 2003, England 2019, South Africa 2007), has coached some absolute legends down the years.
Using several interviews with various sources from down the years, we’ve formed Eddie Jones dream team of the players based on the players he bestowed with the most acclaim.
- 15. Percy Montgomery (South Africa)
- 14. Bryan Habana (South Africa)
- 11. Lote Tuqiri (Australia)
- 13. Stirling Mortlock (Australia)
- 12. Manu Tuilagi (England)