6. Anthony Watson’s uncle, Mark, was a Concorde pilot
7. The twins had a trial at Manchester City, who they support, but that was scuppered by Tom Curry scoring an own goal. Probably for the best in the end.
8. Powerhouse Sam Underhill was born in Dayton, Ohio, in USA as his father Greg was stationed there with the RAF but the family moved to Gloucester when he was about 10-years-old.
9. Jonny May once clocked 10.71 for the 100 metres with a strong argument to be England’s quickest wide man ever.
10. Centre Henry Slade has Type 1 diabetes, and often injects insulin at half-time in a game.