10. Simon Hickey: The former New Zealand U20 prospect notched up 92 points in 19 appearances in his debut season for Edinburgh after joining in 2017, showcasing excellent tactical playmaking in the number 10 jersey. If someone can get him fit and firing, the 26-year-old has all the attributes to be a worthwhile signing.
9. Nick Frisby: The 4-cap Australian international playmaker had made 21 appearances for Glasgow after joining from Bordeaux in the summer of 2018. Still only 27, he has plenty still to offer.
1. Gordon Reid: The prop has won 41 international caps for Scotland since making his debut in 2014, playing in two Rugby World Cups (England 2015 and Japan 2019), and was part of the 2018 Calcutta Cup-winning side at Murrayfield. Despite unsuccessful short stints with Glasgow and Northampton, he still could make a good signing for someone.
2. Tatafu Polota-Nau: The 90-times capped Wallabies hooker spent 14 years in the international arena and moved to Leicester Tigers in 2017, and quickly became a crowd favourite.. The 34-year-old still has a lot to offer.
3. Tendai ‘Beast’ Mtawarira: The World Cup winner’s arrival in Washington DC in February caused a mini stir in the United States capital. But, barely three months later, he is back in South Africa, the stint over and done with, thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic. Where will he go next? Who knows.