4. Iain Henderson (Ireland & Ulster): Since being promoted to the Ulster first-team in 2013, Henderson shone for the Irish province, becoming one of the most physical and hard carrying forwards in the PRO14. Also making his mark for Ireland, there will be no shortage of interest in the versatile forward.
5. Leone Nakarawa (Fiji & Glasgow Warriors): The Fijian powerhouse will likely move to Japan if reports are to be believed. Leicester Tigers have also been linked.
6. Jamie Ritchie (Scotland & Edinburgh): A serious contender for a place on the British & Irish Lions tour, the flanker has the option to stay at Glasgow or head elsewhere for probably more money. Harlequins are in the market for an industrious back-rower after losing Jack Clifford and Chris Robshaw.
7. Pieter Steph du Toit (South Africa & Stormers): The flanker recently penned a short-term deal that will keep him in South Africa at least until the Lions tour, but after that he’s expected to make a big money move to England or France. Harlequins and Montpellier are the two named clubs to have made an approach for the 2019 World Player of the Year thus far.
8. Sergio Parisse (Italy & Toulon): The 36-year-old, who has 142 caps for his country, signed a contract to remain at Toulon until at least the end of the 2020/21 campaign. He had been previously set for a move to London Irish before madness of the Coronavirus encouraged him to stay put in France.