With less than two weeks to go until the 150th-anniversary celebration dinner, the Harlequins Foundation is excited to launch its prestigious online auction.
All funds raised from the auction will go to the Harlequins Foundation, with the auction culminating at the 150th Anniversary Celebration Dinner on Tuesday 16th May.
This is your opportunity to bid on a selection of unique experiences and one off Harlequins memorabilia. Click here to view the auction.
Through the auction, you have the opportunity to bid on unique prizes including:
– A pair of debenture tickets for No.1 court at Wimbledon on Wednesday 12th July.
– An incredible selection of signed and framed Big Game 9 memorabilia.
– The opportunity to dine at Michel Roux Jr’s Michelin starred restaurant, Le Gavroche.
The Harlequins Foundation was set up to build brighter futures for the next generation. Through a range of exciting programmes and partnerships, we inspire, educate and equip disadvantaged and disengaged young people, opening doors to new opportunities and transforming lives.
The power of sport is at the heart of our work, which falls under four key themes:
– Healthy bodies and healthy minds
– Education and employability
– Sustainable communities