Leicester Tigers prop Ellis Genge has promised to help Will Joseph settle into the England camp after his older brother Jonathan helped him out during the 2016 tour.
- Leaked England XV sees Billy Vunipola start against Australia
- Sam Burgess takes aim at George Ford once again
- Champions Cup pools for 2022/23 season confirmed
- Owen Farrell’s dream XV is utterly bonkers
- 5 most disrespected rugby players in the world right now
Five things you didn’t know about the England superstar
#1. Famous relation?
Genge, who is currently on England duty in the Six Nations, shares a link with boxing legend Muhammad Ali via his grandmother. She was born in the United States near Ali’s parents and they shared the same surname – Grady. If you look closely, there is actually a resemblance!Embed from Getty Images