Ireland scrum-half Conor Murray has been slammed by fans despite scoring the opening try against Scotland.
Murray, who had plenty of time, could have placed the ball under the posts but
An already injured Johnny Sexton would miss the resulting kick, costing Ireland a potentially crucial two points.
- The ugly incident that led to Stuart Hogg going off
- Eight GREAT rugby players before they were bald…
- 5 Teams You Might Not Know Played In The Premiership
- EVERY Six Nations Participants Highest Paid Player
- The five most hated Rugby players in the world
One fumed: “Dumbest moment of Six Nations, why didn’t he touch down under posts?”
Another added: “It may have been a momentum thing but why has Conor Murray not run that in between the posts? 2 points given up #SCOvIRE”
And a third raged: “Sexton should have definitely nailed that conversion but why the jaysus did Conor Murray not go straight under the posts?”