The Manu Tuilagi transfer saga is over…
Manu Tuilagi has signed a new contract with Leicester.
This ends speculation of a move to Racing 92 and ensures that he will remain available to play for England after this year’s World Cup.
Breaking: Major news for @LeicesterTigers & #England – Manu Tuilagi has signed a new two-year deal with the club to end speculation about a move to France and prolong his Test career – @MailSport exclusive. https://t.co/9Czy47wCL9
— Chris Foy (@FoyChris) March 13, 2019
Four days after his rampaging display against Italy at Twickenham, the 27-year-old centre has reportedly formally agreed to a new two-year deal with the Tigers.
Simon Cohen, the Leicester chief executive, is understood to have visited England’s Surrey HQ on Wednesday in order for the paperwork to be completed this
- Danny Cipriani urges fans to back Marcus Smith
- Six Nations stadium PERMANENTLY reduces its capacity
- Five radical ways to improve the Six Nations
- Eight GREAT rugby players before they were bald…
- 5 Teams You Might Not Know Played In The Premiership
“This is a massive club and it means a lot to me and my family,” the 27-year-old told the club website.
“I love the club and I want to repay the loyalty they have shown me.”