England and Bath winger Joe Cokansiga is the latest star to reveal he’d be interested in swapping nations.
The 24-year-old, who currently has 11 caps, was born in Fiji and has revealed it would be a dream come true to one day pull on the famous white jersey.
“It’s great that the option is now there for players – it’s something I’d be pumped to do one day,” said Cokanasiga.
He would not be eligible to swap until June 2024 with his most recent cap coming against Canada back in June.
- Transfer Round-Up: Creevy, Dombrandt, Gopperth, Marler, Zebo…
- STAYING: England and Harlequins star signs new deal
- “Drop Farrell” – Danny Cipriani’s England backline is very exciting
- Scotland prop could miss Six Nations opener after ‘debatable red’ card
- “Wholly unacceptable” – Danny Cipriani’s wife releases emotional statement
FIVE ENGLAND PLAYERS WHO CAN SWAP COUNTRIES:
#1. Alex Lozowski (England to Italy)
- Age: 28
- Position: Fly-half, Centre, Wing, Fullback
- Current number of caps: 5
- Last cap: November, 2018
- Did you know? Lozowski is the son of Rob Lozowski and was a sporting allrounder in his teenage years, playing not only rugby for the Wasps academy but also football for the Chelsea academy
He is reportedly still holding out hope of adding to his five England caps despite no recent soundings from coach Eddie Jones. The Mail Online have reported that Italy have not been in contact with 28-year-old, although we doubt it will be long until they do.