Northampton Saints boss Chris Boyd has rubbished reports linking Dan Biggar with a move to European champions Toulouse.
The Rugby Paper reported on Sunday that Toulouse are willing to make highly lucrative offerers to both Wales fly-half Biggar, 31, and England lock Courtney Lawes, 32, to move to the Stade Ernest- Wallon.
The report also suggests that both players would have to pull out of the British & Irish Lions tour to South Africa.
“Dan Biggar to Toulouse? Haven’t they got a decent 10 (Romain Ntamack) there already?” Boyd said.
“I’m not even going to speculate.”
The Wales international was an early departure in Sunday’s 29-26 defeat to Exeter Chiefs, as was fellow Lion, Lawes, but Boyd insists their issues are not serious.
- TRANSFER ROUND-UP: Dan Biggar, Courtney Lawes, Manu Tuilagi…
- LIST: Three Lions injury doubts – and most likely replacements
- “Creative X-factor” – Owen Farrell ranks his five toughest opponents
- LIST: Rugby players you didn’t (probably) know are related
- 5 Things to Know About Lions call-up Kyle Sinckler
How the Lions will line-up for first test, according to Sky Bet
Odds are accurate on Saturday, 29th May, 8pm, and are subject to change in the run up to the first test.
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/7
- 14. Anthony Watson (England) – 8/15
- 11. Josh Adams (Wales) – 11/10
- 13. Robbie Henshaw (Ireland) – 1/16
- 12. Owens Farrell (England) – 4/11