Bristol Bears boss Pat Lam has picked his dream team with players he’s played when speaking to the Looseheadz Talking Rugby Union Podcast.
DID YOU KNOW? Pat Lam played for the All Blacks in a non-test game against Sydney before captaining Samoa
PAT LAM DREAM TEAM:
- Fullback: Shane Howarth: “Someone I played with early in my career, he somehow came back from a broken neck to be an international player for Wales.”
- Winger: Eric Rush: “Best finisher I’ve seen in the game. He would bring a lot of humour to the group too.”
- Winger: Jonah Lomu: “Lomu has to be in. He was a larger than life character and we all know what he was like on the field.”
- Outside-centre: Va’aiga Tuigamala: “Scary. He was tough as nails.”
- Inside-centre: Frank Bunce: “A great character and a wonderful rugby player.”