England prop Joe Marler has taken advantage of his summer off to get into fantastic shape to launch his bid to be a part of Eddie Jones’ World Cup squad.
He now looks almost unrecognisable from a year ago when the prop had put on a few extra pounds.
An image shared by stepone.life shows that the prop means serious business this season.
- Top 25 Rugby Players of All-Time Have Been Ranked
- Ranking the five favourites to win the 2023 Rugby World Cup
- Joe Marler will likely miss the Autumn Nation Series
- Tom Youngs confirms career change after retirement from rugby
- Richie McCaw has named his all-time dream team
5 retired rugby stars who are in the shape of their life
These retired rugby players put us 20- and 30-somethings to shame when it comes to fitness.
1. Jonathan Davies - 59
Less Guinness and more hard work has seen the former Wales star transform himself during lockdown. He looks incredible!