7 Rugby Jokes Every Rugby Fan Will Find Funny
Some of the best and worst rugby jokes from around the world.
At Ruck.co.uk we love good banter, and nothing suits our personalities better than some cracking rugby jokes to bring a smile to our faces…check out this hilarious selection!
1. Allister Coetzee takes the Springboks out for training and tells everyone to assume their normal position. So they all go and stand behind the goalposts and wait for the conversion.
2. Snow White was returning from town to the cottage in the forest where she lived with the 7 dwarfs. In the distance she could see smoke, then as she got nearer she realised that her cottage had burnt down. Frantically, Snow White searched the forest for the dwarfs, then she heard a a lone voice saying, “Wales for the World Cup, Wales for the World Cup, Wales for the World Cup.”
On hearing this chant, Snow White gave a gasp of relief as she knew that at least Dopey was safe.
3. Two Tongans, two Fijians, and a Samoan walk into a bar.
The barman says, well done on your selection for the All Blacks Rugby World Squad Cup, lads.
4. Q. What do you call 15 guys sitting around the TV watching the Rugby World Cup final?
A. The Scottish Rugby team.
5. Q. What do you call an Englishman holding a bottle of champagne after the Rugby World Cup Final?
6. Q. What is the greatest year in French rugby history?
A. Next year.
7. I had a go at rugby the other day….I thought I was doing pretty well but all everyone kept saying was, “Nice try,”… Condescending bastards.
If you have any other great rugby jokes that you’d like to share, simply leave a comment below and we’ll give you a shout out on our Ruck Facebook page!