Gloucester have targeted a second England international after already reportedly holding talks with Harlequins prop Kyle Sinckler.
The London club aren’t sure they can match his wage demands with the tighthead wanting around £500,000 per season.
Gloucester are also looking at other targets as they battle with Bristol Bears for Sinckler’s signature.
- 20 Players Who Looked So Different In Their Youth
- INSPIRING | Rugby players who overcame disabilities
- Ranked! The experience at every Premiership ground
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- 20 things we miss about rugby in the 90s
According to The Rugby Paper, the Cherry & Whites are also keen on Exeter prop Harry Williams, who is out of contract at Sandy Park in the summer.
Quins are also targeting Williams as their confidence of holding onto Sinckler becomes less and less.