Sam Warburton has named a starting line-up consisting of the toughest opponents he faced throughout his playing career.
Warburton, who played for Cardiff Blues, the Lions and Wales for the duration of his time on the pitch, laid his dream team out with two former England stars included.
The 32-year-old’s selection, which he made in his recent book, Open Side, included six All Blacks, but two huge names were missing from the starting XV.
There was no room for two of New Zealand’s all-time greats, Dan Carter or Richie McCaw, who have to make do with a place on the bench.
SAM WARBURTON DREAM TEAM:
- Fullback: Israel Folau (Australia)
- Winger: Bryan Habana (South Africa)
- Winger: Julian Savea (New Zealand)
- Outside-centre: Brian O’Driscoll (Ireland)
- Inside-centre: Ma’a Nonu (New Zealand)