England have only three of their star first-team players to feature in the best statistical Six Nations Team of the Tournament, according to the stats.
Despite Eddie Jones men ultimately triumphing, not many of their players stood out when it comes to 2020 tournament statistics.
Check out who made the Six Nations Team Of The Tournament based on statistics below.
Six Nations Team Of The Tournament
15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – The skipper made a stunning 465 metres during the tournament
14. Jonny May (England) – Has elevated himself to world-class level over the past couple of seasons and enjoyed another fine tournament for the Red Rose, scoring two tries and making 352 metres.
11. Josh Adams (Wales) – His three tries was more than any other winger in the tournament. The speedster also picked up two try assists.
13. Nick Tompkins (Wales) – Enjoyed a fine Six Nations, making 332 metres despite two appearances being from the bench.
12. Bundee Aki (Ireland) – It was a frustrating tournament for Andy Farrell’s men, but the powerhouse was consistently battering through defenders to make 366 metres.
Watch the main coverage of the Autumn Nations Cup exclusively with Prime Video. Start you 30-day free trial today!