Tyson Fury relished the chance to get revenge on sparring partners Joseph Parker and Sonny Bill Williams as the World Champions laid into them with a medicine ball.
Two-time heavyweight champion Fury has been posting training clips with New Zealander Parker, showing the pair body sparring alongside the Rugby World Cup winner.
Heavyweights Fury and Parker have struck up a close friendship during their boxing careers and are again training together ahead of their respective returns to the ring.
However, training took a nasty turn when the medicine ball was taken out, with the boxing stars laying into each other.
- Saracens boss steps down from role for medical reasons
- Zach Mercer responds to transfer rumour
- Eddie Jones has named dream team with a few surprises
- “In contention” – Manu Tuilagi in line for SHOCK early return
- Transfer Round-Up: Gopperth leaves Wasps, Cowan-Dickie departs…
5 rugby stars who impressed in other sports: Johnson, Itoje, Williams…
#1. Sonny Bill Williams
Where else to start? The 35-year-old multi-sport athlete has confirmed his retirement from all forms of rugby earlier this year as he plots a return to boxing, full-time.
Williams has fought professionally seven times — most recently in 2015 — and won seven times, with three career knockouts.