Supercomputer predicts final Six Nations table with Scotland finishing fifth - Ruck

Supercomputer predicts final Six Nations table with Scotland finishing fifth

Scotland will be pipped to fourth place by Wales in the 2022 Six Nations, a supercomputer has predicted.

Gregor Townsend’s men, who began their campaign with a home win against England, are now predicted to finish fifth behind Eddie Jones men and Wales.

France are predicted to win their first Six Nations in a decade and incredibly complete the Grand Slam with five wins out of five.

The supercomputer’s predictions make for grim reading for Italy who are tipped to remain winless on their way to the wooden spoon.

According to forecasts by QBE Business Insurance, England is set to beat Wales in their first home match of the 2022 Six Nations.

The QBE Predictor is saying that England has a 62% chance of victory compared to Wales at 36% as well as a 2% chance of a draw.

SUPERCOMPUTER FINAL SIX NATIONS TABLE

#6. Italy

Italy fans during the Rugby World Cup Pool D Match between Italy and Romania at Sandy Park on October 11, 2015 in Exeter, Devon. PHOTO: Mandatory by-line: Tom Sandberg/Pinnacle – Photo Agency Ltd Tel: +44(0)1363 881025 – Mobile:0797 1270 681 – VAT Reg No: 183700120 – 111015 – SPORT-RUGBY- World Cup Pool D- Sandy Park ,Exeter, Devon, England ,UK

#5. Scotland

Fixtures for the Six Nations - Round 1

CONTINUES ON PAGE TWO


%d bloggers like this: