Wales Online have released their ranking of the 50 best players in the world for 2020.
Using their list, we’ve put together what would be their best team in the world for the year, which sees a number of major stars such as Duane Vermeulen and Stuart Hogg miss out on the selection.
England fans, who saw their side win the Six Nations and Autumn Nations Cup this year, especially feel somewhat hard done to with the likes of Jamie George, Jonny May, Tom Curry and Owen Farrell all missing out on the XV.
Find out who makes the selection by scrolling down.
- 15. Beauden Barrett (New Zealand) – #9: “Quite simply a joy to watch – often seeing opportunity where others see risk.”
- 14. Cheslin Kolbe (South Africa) – #3: “Had the remarkable ability to step anyone on a sixpence.”
- 11. Marika Koroibete (Australia) – #26: “Came up with one of the individual performances of the year for Australia in their win over New Zealand in November.”
- 13. Virimi Vakatawa (France) – #13: “The French centre is in a real purple patch at the minute.”
- 12. Semi Radradra (Fiji) – #1: “Whether it’s for Bristol Bears or Fiji, he has the ability to create havoc for defences.”