By entering the Promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion is open to UK and EU residents who are over 18 years of age.
2. To participate in the Promotion, entrants are required to comment on the relevant social post. Only comments on the relevant social post will be counted towards the total number of entries. No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
3. A person will be eligible for multiple entries into the prize draw.
4. The Promotion opens on 03/02/2024 (Day Month 2024) and the closing date for entries is 23:59 (GMT) on 17/03/2024 (Day Month 2024) (the “Promotion Period”). Entries after the Promotion Period will not count.
5. 5 (five) winners will be randomly selected, based on eligible submissions, within one week of the end of the promotional period. 5 (five winners) will be selected randomly.
6. The winners will be notified via email, by the Promoter. The winner may be required to provide ID.
7. The prize awarded to the selected winners will be a ‘limited edition mini power bank’, of which there will be a limited amount produced and will not be available for purchase anywhere.
8. The winners of the Prizes will be asked to respond to the Promoter within one week of contact. If the Promoter is not contacted by the winners during this period, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer/prize.
9. The decision of the Promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this Promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equivalent value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize; expenses which are not specifically stated to be included in the Prize and shall be for the winner’s own account.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant or his/her family or accompanying companions as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting any Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Promotion, or any Prize, with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud);
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behavior. The Promoter reserves the right to use their discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction they deem appropriate;
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure;
16. The Promoter shall not be liable and is not responsible for any interruption or disruption to or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, electronic devices, systems, servers, providers, websites (including the availability of www.zagg.com);
18. Unless you notify the Promoter otherwise in writing, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature your name and your image (if comprised in your entry) as a winner (or entrant) for publicity purposes and/or in connection with any of our advertising, promotional or marketing activities and, you agree that you will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies and other suppliers, including (but not limited to) use of your name and likeness at any time in television, radio, online or other advertisements, or on the Promoter’s websites and social media sites. By way of example only, we may use your name and entry as part of an affiliate marketing (e.g. banner, sponsored story, listing) or other online or social media advertising campaign. By submitting your entries and personal data to us in connection with a Promotion you are consenting to use of your image, likeness and personal data for such purposes.
19. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of payment of tax, National Insurance, or any other tax, or for notification of the benefit earned by a user to any tax authorities. For further information the winner should contact its nearest Tax Office;
21. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by English law and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
22. mophie Is a trademark of ZAGG Inc.
The Promoter is ZAGG International Distribution Limited, 103 Shannon Industrial Estate, Shannon, County Clare, Ireland (‘ZAGG International’)
Queries regarding the administration of the Promotion or the Prize should be directed to ZAGG International at the above address