This is the definitive Lions XV all the experts have picked to take on South Africa
We trawled through the predictions of 20 pundits and media outlets from across the UK and Ireland over the past year to see who was being tipped to make the starting XV to face the Springboks.
The results were revealing. Here’s how the Lions would line up…
15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 13/20 selections
14. Liam Williams (Wales ) – 12/20
11. Jonny May (England) – 11/20
13. Jonathan Davies (Wales) – 10/20
12. Manu Tuilagi (England) – 16/20