Warren Gatland has spoken publicly about his Lions team, but has given little away as he continues to ponder over big selection decisions.
That doesn’t stop the bookies offering odds on who will make the squad. Since the last time we updated the article; Jamie George, Tom Curry and James Ryan have fallen out of favour.
Here is how the XV would shape up based on the favourites to be selected from Oddschecker.
LIONS XV – BASED ON THE CURRENT ODDS
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/7
- 14. Jonny May (England) – 1/10
- 11. Josh Adams (Wales) – 1/10
- 13. George North (Wales) – 1/5
- 12. Robbie Henshaw (Ireland) – 1/10