Ethan Waller will return to Northampton Saints this summer, with the Club securing the signature of the loosehead prop on a new contract ahead of the 2022/23 campaign.
The 29-year-old moves back to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens from Worcester Warriors, where he has spent the past five seasons.
Waller – younger brother of current Saints prop Alex – came through Northampton’s Academy system and initially made his debut for the men in Black, Green and Gold in 2012.
Meanwhile, Saints have announced the departure of Fiji scrum-half Frank Lomani with immediate effect.
Lomani moved to Saints from Australian side Melbourne Rebels last summer but he has only been able to make five appearances for the club, all of which came from the bench
- Ben Cohen’s wife slammed for ‘shameful’ and ‘vile’ Russia tweets
- “Must be under pressure” – 5 contenders to replace Eddie Jones
- 4 Premiership stars Eddie Jones should call up after this weekend
- WATCH: Joe Marler doing drag has gone viral on Tik Tok
- ‘Obviously concussed’ player allowed to play on at Twickenham