Angry Lions prop Mako Vunipola picked up Springboks star Cheslin Kolbe like a rag doll in Cape Town on Saturday.
The Springbok speedster, who has been dubbed the Lionel Messi of rugby in recent weeks, landed heavily after competing in the air with Ali Price midway through the second half.
He lay on the floor covering his face in pain, appearing to milk the situation for a potential penalty.
This appeared to irritate Vunipola as the replacement came over to Kolbe and lifted the 74kg winger straight back to his feet and stripped the ball.
- Lions Injury update: Biggar and Jones out, Russell returns…
- Lions player ratings vs South Africa: Test One
- Owen Farrell’s dangerous shoulder takes out teammate Dan Biggar
- LIST: Three players whose Lions tours were ended by thuggery
- Nigel Owens ranks the SIX best British & Irish players he refereed
Fans pick their Lions XV for second test against the Springboks
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
- 14. Anthony Watson (England)
- 11. Duhan van de Merwe (Scotland)
- 13. Bundee Aki (Ireland) for Elliot Daly (England)
- 12. Robbie Henshaw (Ireland)