Defending champions Harlequins ended a memorable year victoriously as they climbed to third in the Premiership by narrowly edging past Northampton.
In a heated encounter, Saints led 21-7 at Twickenham after two early tries for Juarno Augustus and one for Alex Waller, all improved by Dan Biggar.
But Alex Dombrandt added a second to his own early try, matched by two from left winger Cadan Murley.
- Dan Carter’s dream team is something special
- Rugby Players Respond to Mean Tweets from Fans
- The five hardest rugby players in history have been named
- Maro Itoje ranks his three toughest opponents
- Alex Lozowski sorts future after transfer rumours
2023 World Cup: England’s predicted XV
Let’s be sure to check out the England XV that will be ensuring rugby is coming home at the 2023 Rugby World Cup, according to the Mail Online’s prediction, down below:
#15. Freddie Steward (Leicester Tigers)
They said: “t just 20, Steward should have at least three World Cups in him and England can look forward to safety under the high ball for years to come.”