Wasps star Jimmy Gopperth took the internet by storm for a fantastic bit of sportsmanship during their clash with Bristol Bears on Friday night.
When it would have been possible to keep quiet and let the match officials agonise over whether a try was scored or not, the New Zealander told referee Karl Dickson that Bristol had indeed grounded the ball to score a try and got things going again.
- The Lions pack Shaun Edwards would pick
- Dan Carter ranks his FIVE favourite fly-halves
- 5 internationals who come from rugby families
- Ugo Monye leaves Curry and Farrell out of his Lions XV
LIST: Every Gallagher Premiership team’s three highest-paid players
- Taulupe Faletau – £475,000
- Anthony Watson – £350,000
- Jonathan Joseph – £325,000
- Charles Piutau – £1,000,000
- Steve Luatua – £620,000
- Semi Radradra – £521,000
- Stuart Hogg – £550,000
- Henry Slade – £450,000
- Jonny Gray – £400,000