England winger Anthony Watson says he is feeling good and getting close to 100 per cent as his injury return approaches.
“It’s the best I’ve felt since I had my injury,” the 25-year-old told Somerset Live.
- Danny Cipriani urges fans to back Marcus Smith
- Six Nations stadium PERMANENTLY reduces its capacity
- Five radical ways to improve the Six Nations
- Eight GREAT rugby players before they were bald…
- 5 Teams You Might Not Know Played In The Premiership
“I had a quad issue recently, which put my recovery back a few weeks, but we’re very happy with my Achilles.
“Often when you’re rehabbing a long-term injury on one side of your body, it can affect the other side of your body.
“Before that I did a couple of contact training sessions, which were pretty tasty. In terms of chop tackling and things like that, I’m not too worried. I’m pretty confident in that area of my game.”