In a matchday programme from 2018, Italy and Toulon Number 8 Sergio Parisse picked his sensational dream team of opponents and teammates.
Parisse made his international debut in a 64-10 defeat by the All Blacks as an 18-year-old in June 2002, and has since accumulated 142 caps.
In fact, only New Zealand’s Richie McCaw and Wales’ Alun Wyn Jones have won more Test caps.
His club career included a 14-year stint with Stade Francais before he moved to current side Toulon.
DID YOU KNOW? Sergio Parisse was born in La Plata, capital of Province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, to Italian parents.
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
- 14. Shane Williams (Wales)
- 11. Bryan Habana (South Africa)
- 13. Brian O’Driscoll (Ireland)
- 12. Mirco Bergamasco (Italy)