Wales have called Johnny McNicholl and James Botham into their squad for the Autumn Nations Cup.
Botham is the grandson of former England cricketer Lord Botham and son of ex-Cardiff and Newcastle wing Liam.
The 22-year-old back-rower has played for Wales Under-18s, Under-20s and Sevens and has been in impressive form for his region.
Botham was set to play for Cardiff Blues against Benetton in the Pro14 on Monday but pulled out to join Wales
Meanwhile, McNicholl, who has been capped four times by Wales, made his debut in the 2020 Guinness Six Nations and has returned from injury to be available for selection.
- Premiership side launch HUGE bid to sign Marcus Smith
- Owen Farrell reportedly keen on shock loan move
- Wasps linked with move for Exeter Chiefs fan favourite
- Autumn Nations Cup Team of the week | Round 1
LIST | 6 Rugby Players Who Have Famous Family Members
Some of these rugby stars even share the same last name, but most of us would have never guessed that they were related to each other.
1. Stuart Hogg (George Best): In 2012, following his Scotland debut, he discovered he was a distant relative of goalscoring football star Best. A close relative of the Manchester United legend recognised the link after seeing Hogg play on television
2. Thom Evans (Chris Evans): The former Scotland international is a cousin of the famous radio disc jockey, who also presented Top Gear very briefly.