England and Leicester Tigers prop Ellis Genge has shared an unbelievable video of his car being broken into in broad daylight in Mayfair, London.
The 26-year-old shared the video to his Instagram account on Wednesday evening and said: ‘Broad daylight my car just been done. Middle of Berkeley Square London.’
And adding a police and telephone emoji, he added: ‘Probably no chance but if you do see them about, do me a favour.’
- 5 rugby players you didn’t know played for these Premiership clubs
- Maro Itoje names his three toughest opponents
- Three youngsters Eddie Jones has tipped to star in 2022
- The top 50 international rugby try-scorers of all time
- Laws and positions explained for new 12-aside tournament
LIST: 5 things you definitely didn’t know about Ellis Genge
Here is a list of the five Ellis Genge facts you didn’t know about England prop. He’s quite the character on and off the field!
1. Position change
The now world-class prop began his career in the back-row. He actually looked pretty good there as well…