Scarlets have confirmed that Joe Lewis has re-joined the England set-up after a year working as our Head of Technical Performance.
Joe will take on a new role of Training Coordinator with the RFU and will lead analysis work on special projects.
Scarlets General Manager of Rugby Jon Daniels said: “This is a great opportunity for Joe leading up to the Rugby World Cup next year. We’d like to thank him for his efforts last season and wish him all the best in his new role.”
The squad will meet up at The Lensbury tomorrow [Tuesday 7 June] as they continue preparations for next weekend’s match against the Barbarians and July’s tour of Australia.
Players who are involved in this weekend’s Gallagher Premiership semi-finals are not available for selection.
Jonny May returns to the squad after recovering from a knee injury. There are first involvements in a senior England camp for Charlie Atkinson, Biyi Alo, Freddie Clarke, Sam Jeffries and Patrick Schickerling.
- Biyi Alo (Wasps, uncapped)
- Alfie Barbeary (Wasps, uncapped)
- Jamie Blamire (Newcastle Falcons, 6 caps)
- Callum Chick (Newcastle Falcons, 2 caps)
- Freddie Clarke (Gloucester Rugby, uncapped)
- Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 40 caps)
- Trevor Davison (Newcastle Falcons, 2 caps)
- Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, 30 caps)
- Will Goodrick-Clarke (London Irish, uncapped)
- Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs, 12 caps)
- Ted Hill (Worcester Warriors, 2 caps)
- Sam Jeffries (Bristol Bears, uncapped)
- George McGuigan (Newcastle Falcons, uncapped)
- Tom Pearson (London Irish, uncapped)
- Bevan Rodd (Sale Sharks, 2 caps)
- Patrick Schickerling (Exeter Chiefs, uncapped)
- Jack Singleton (Gloucester Rugby, 3 caps)
- Will Stuart (Bath Rugby, 20 caps)
- Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby, 28 caps)
- Jack Willis (Wasps, 3 caps)