England have been forced into a late change with Max Malins withdrawing from the side with a leg injury.
Ollie Lawrence will start at outside centre with Elliot Daly moving to full back. George Martin joins the 23 as a replacement.
All England Rugby content on RUCK.co.uk is powered by CRX Compression.
ENGLAND TEAM TO PLAY Ireland:
15. Elliot Daly (Saracens, 51 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 50 caps)
13. Ollie Lawrence (Worcester Warriors)
12. Owen Farrell (Saracens, 92 caps) (C)
11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 65 caps)
10. George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 76 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 108 caps)
1. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 66 caps)
2. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 30 caps)
3. Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, 43 caps)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 47 caps)
5. Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, 20 caps)
6. Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons, 22 caps)
7. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 32 caps)
8. Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 60 caps)
16. Jamie George (Saracens, 58 caps)
17. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 27 caps)
18. Will Stuart (Bath Rugby, 11 caps)
19. Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs, 8 caps)
20. Ben Earl (Bristol Bears, 12 caps)
21. George Martin
22. Dan Robson (Wasps, 11 caps)
23. Joe Marchant (Harlequins, 4 caps)
- LIST: The day jobs of the Six Nations referees
- England’s five best young players from 2011 a decade later
- LIST: 5 England internationals who flopped for the Lions
- Wasps boss responds to Manu Tuilagi transfer report
What time does Ireland vs England kick off? The England vs Ireland rugby match will kick off at 4.45pm on 20 March.
What TV channel is Ireland vs England on? The Six Nations rugby match between Ireland v England will be aired live on ITV.
What are the latest odds on Ireland vs England? As of 17 March, odds of an England win are being shown at 4/6 with BetBull
Six Nations top earners
- CONOR MURRAY (Munster) – £565,000
- JOHNNY SEXTON (Leinster) – £536,000
- TADHG FURLONG (Leinster) – £530,000