Ulster back Will Addison has been added to the Ireland squad which has been in Galway for their third week of Rugby World Cup preparations.
Joe Schmidt’s training squad will conclude this week’s activity with an open session in front of supporters at the Sportsground on Friday.
The versatile Addison, who made four appearances for the England U20’s, joined the squad earlier this week as he ramps up his rehabilitation from the back injury that prematurely ended his season.
- Eight Inspiring Gay Rugby Players and Personalities
- Eight of the Biggest scandals that rocked rugby
- The highest paid players at each Premiership club
- LIST: The best rugby benders of all-time
- Martin Johnson’s fights: Five of his iconic SCRAPS
Addison made his Ireland debut against Italy in Chicago in November of last year and won further caps against Argentina and the USA during the Guinness Series.
Next week the Ireland squad will be based in Munster’s High Performance Centre in Limerick and will host an open session on Friday, July 19 at Thomond Park Stadium.